things i learned in ancient greek art today:
- Achilles had a gay lover
- Zeus had a boy toy that he thought was pretty so he snatched him up and made him into his wine bitch and kept him under his throne on olympus always
- there was a woman who wanted to be a man so Poseidon changed her sex and then made him impervious to metal weapons to boot
- They made Aphrodite marry a lame and ugly guy and to retaliate she slept with everyone, but mostly Ares.
sounds like high school
Everything that ever hated you is coming here tonight. You can’t win this. You can’t even fight it. Doctor, this once—just this one time—please, you have to run.
The dad cat liked to hang out in the sink by himself
AND THEN THE KITTENS FOUND HIM
HE LOOKS SO ANNOYED
I DIDN’T SIGN ON FOR THIS SHIT.
it literally can not get cuter than this
TOP 10 UNDER APPRECIATED DOCTOR/ROSE MOMENTS
↳ 9. ‘utopia’
this may not initially look like a scene for a doctor/rose shipper, but if you look deep enough it is easy to see. it’s a big difference from when jack and the doctor are talking about rose at the beginning of the episode. in this scene the conversation goes straight to jack’s immortality which obviously leads to rose. the doctor obviously does not like to think of rose because whenever he does, his face is struck with an expression of complete heartbreak, especially when jack says he’s sorry; you can see in the doctor’s eyes that he just wants to get away from this conversation quickly because it hurts to think about her.
This is a HUGE scene for all characters involved:
- Jack learns about how he became immortal and what really happened to Rose
- Martha learns that Rose isn’t just some ex-girlfriend who dumped the Doctor and left him heartbroken, and her face when she realizes that he truly lost the woman he loves is just… Freema, you shipper you, ILU.
- It’s the first time that the Doctor really talks about what happened to Rose. He talks to Jack about her because Jack knew her, Jack loves her too and Jack knows how much she means to the Doctor.
Ugh this scene is another EXCELLENT scene in a perfect episode.
With the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airing tonight, I thought this would be a nice reminder.
The swinging pendulum of sexism arrives! Ladies, Men can get raped too. Remember that.
Just to put some perspective in this for those people who may be confused at how a guy can get a boner but not really be sexually charged, so to speak…
Ladies, you know how your nipples get hard for seemingly no reason (sans stepping into a cold room anyway)? You go to put on a shirt and your nipples are poking out like they haven’t seen daylight in over 40 years? Or you brush them up against something and BAMMO, nipple town? Or someone slaps you in the tits and they’re standing full mister?
You get where I’m going with this? Your sexual organs are built to respond to stimulus, be it one you personally find sexually gratifying or not. Saying a dude who gets a boner while he’s otherwise not consenting to sex is lying about the fact would be like saying any girl who gets wet while getting raped is actually enjoying it/wants it.
so… you know… dont be stupid about this people. guys can get raped too and girls can most definitely be the fuckin perps.
People who think men don’t get raped are just as bad as the people who think men can’t control their urges to rape women. It happens less often, but it still happens, and it’s just as traumatizing for the male victim. You can’t just disregard a victim based on their gender.
Can we also include that females can rape other females and males can rape other males too?
All of the above.
“do your homework”
“clean your room”
“hang out with your friends”
“Stop posting this gif every week”
i didn’t even have to click on the fucking boxes to know that these gifs say no i shant it’s christmas
I’m sorry I called you ‘dude’ I didn’t know you were a pansexual gender fluid non-binary moca frappuccino with dual acting hydraulic cylinder and leather grip swiss army knife
who identifies as female
i feel offended.